Logan
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All,

Would anyone be interested in sets of jumbo PennyGems specifically for Seasons? Red with the feather, blue with the water, green with the plant/leaf, and yellow with the fire?

In actuality you could use them for any elemental themed game and they are blank on the back. I just really want a set that matches the Seasons art.

I checked and quarters are almost exactly the same size as the energy tokens which are almost the exact size of the jumbo PennyGems.

I've been chatting with the creator, Dave Howell, and if we had roughly 100 people interested then he could print sets of 64 (16 of each primary color, which is how many Seasons energy tokens there are).

The cost would be around $50 and that includes the needed copper disks.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ImprobableObjects

Cheers,
Logan

Note: I'm not actually affiliated with PennyGems or Mr. Howell, I just really want a set that matches the art of Seasons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Patino
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested, depending on cost. Did Mr. Howell say how much it would come to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it would be around $50. Which is actually slightly cheaper than buying all of the sheets needed for enough jumbo PennyGems at the current rate and we get just the right colors and custom art.

Keep in mind these are the jumbo ones, which should fit very well into the Seasons player boards.

The jumbo ones also include the appropriate sized copper disks, so you wouldn't have to go hunting around for coins.

I will edit my original post to include this info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slash Axl
France
Olivet
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Driggers
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds pretty awesome. Count me in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question; would we get a preview of the art? I'm guessing we can't just xerox the Seasons tokens, so it'll have to be approximating symbols, which is fine, but an advance preview with the chance to give feedback would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slash Axl
France
Olivet
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScoobyG wrote:
Question; would we get a preview of the art? I'm guessing we can't just xerox the Seasons tokens, so it'll have to be approximating symbols, which is fine, but an advance preview with the chance to give feedback would be great.

Libellud told me that they're not against the idea of using the Seasons Symbols. But you (Logan) must contact them before. I explained them the project (I'm french, so it's easier for me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I'm glad this is picking up steam! I sent Libellud a message on their website. Fingers crossed that Google translate did a good job of translating part of my message to them into French.

@ScoobyG - Actually I am hoping to use exactly the symbols from Seasons. I guess we'll see what they say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loga wrote:
Wow, I'm glad this is picking up steam! I sent Libellud a message on their website. Fingers crossed that Google translate did a good job of translating part of my message to them into French.

@ScoobyG - Actually I am hoping to use exactly the symbols from Seasons. I guess we'll see what they say.

That would be cool - it didn't even cross my mind that Libellud would give permission to use the art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
Switzerland
Leysin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slash Axl
France
Olivet
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Something new about that?

I think it would be really cheaper if it's not jumbo size?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.