Jesse G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my wife and I were playing and she had a:

|T|E|T|E
|T|E|T|E|T|T|T
|T|T|T|F|T|T|T

so even though you can walk to the tiles from the fountain, do these lines of empty space work? or do tiles always have to have other tiles touching them? I know an empty space surrounded by tiles is against the rules, but what of lines between taken tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Bush
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there fine. every time you place a tile it has some empty sides, just has to connect to one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It works so long as all the rules regarding walls are followed, there is one wall rule that is often missed, that's placing a tile with a wall against a tile side without a wall but still allowing a path to be walked to the fountain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bmwrider wrote:
It works so long as all the rules regarding walls are followed, there is one wall rule that is often missed, that's placing a tile with a wall against a tile side without a wall but still allowing a path to be walked to the fountain.

Walls cannot touch non-walls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
Orange_Chef wrote:
So my wife and I were playing and she had a:

|T|E|T|E
|T|E|T|E|T|T|T

I like that this sounds like a 1980s rapper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.