Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, quick question -

I'm going to GenCon 20123 - yay! I'm holding off on buying a badge for now for a couple of reasons, but basically my situation/question is this:

My friend, who already bought a badge, is going with me as well, but is only staying one night. I am going to be there for three nights, so I want to have a nice close hotel. Because of that I want to get a room when the housing authority releases them on tuesday. Can I use my friend's housing code to book the room under my name, or do they check against the code isssued to make sure the same person is registering a room?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Impeachment time
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the answer to your question but why don't you have your friend book a hotel himself with the two of you as guests? You can pay him back for your share of the room (2 full nights and 1 half night).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
I don't know the answer to your question but why don't you have your friend book a hotel himself with the two of you as guests? You can pay him back for your share of the room (2 full nights and 1 half night).

I'd be checking in and out without him, and I'd need to use the credit card I made the reservation under
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen L
United States
Grosse Pointe Farms
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone enlighten me as to 'when' & based on whose time/clock the housing block opens 'tomorrow'/ Tuesday? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Impeachment time
mbmbmbmbmb
Hotel registration opens tomorrow at noon eastern (GMT -5).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen L
United States
Grosse Pointe Farms
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bless you for such a quick & confident answer, Mundane!meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.