Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My son and I have the original Quarriors and the first 2 expansions all setup in the Quarmageddon box. Looking at the contents list for this new expansion - 40 new dice and a number of cards, I'd be happy to just bag my Quiddity and assistants and fit the new dice into the current box/insert setup.

Does anyone think that there will be an option of a cheaper buying variant than the current "full big box"? As it seems a redundant waste of a duplicate box and a minimally different insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not. I don't think they would cut their profits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps they're intending to release further expansions so that a second big box will be needed. Also, you don't need Quarmageddon to play Qladiators, so this way you still get the box.

(New editions of the base game also come in said box, so perhaps this will phase itself out over time and the expansions will come in more compact packaging.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.