Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Louise Moore
United Kingdom
Cardiff
South Glamorgan
flag msg tools
Hiya

I'm hoping that we can run our first Cardiff Games Day on the first Saturday in March, using the Highfields Church as our venue. I doubt we'll be able to do a good a job as Calvin as done, but we will do our best!

Does the first Saturday in March sound like a good date, or does it clash with some other event I don't know about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no Six Nations rugby on the first Saturday of March so that would probably be ok for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise Moore
United Kingdom
Cardiff
South Glamorgan
flag msg tools
How would the second weekend in March be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
otakugirly wrote:
How would the second weekend in March be?

Welsh 6 Nations Rugby matches on 9th & 16th March.

Not a biggie for me personally, but avoiding these dates would certainly improve attendance figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise Moore
United Kingdom
Cardiff
South Glamorgan
flag msg tools
Ahh. 1st Saturday of March would probably be better then. It's such a shame you're not free that day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
otakugirly wrote:
Ahh. 1st Saturday of March would probably be better then. It's such a shame you're not free that day.

I think you misread my post, I am free that day (subject to agreement from the wife)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
panzer-attack wrote:
otakugirly wrote:

I think you misread my post, I am free that day (subject to agreement from the wife)

Ah, hang on, this is a conversation going over multiple threads isn't it and you were talking to Steve.

OK, as you were!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise Moore
United Kingdom
Cardiff
South Glamorgan
flag msg tools
panzer-attack wrote:

Ah, hang on, this is a conversation going over multiple threads isn't it and you were talking to Steve.

OK, as you were!

Yes, it's a bit confusing really. I probably should have just linked to this thread in the other thread, which would have been sensible, but I only just thought of it. As I said, we'll do our best to be as on the ball as Calvin, but it's not going to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise Moore
United Kingdom
Cardiff
South Glamorgan
flag msg tools
As it turns out a bunch of work related stuff came up for me and Pete in March so we've ended up booking the venue for

SATURDAY 6TH APRIL 2013.

The first Saturday in April.

I've posted a thread with all the details here -

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/926329/cardiff-games-day...

Hope everyone can make it! Looking forward to seeing you all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.