8 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Interaction with village q. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K L
msg tools
Hey,

Can I interact with a village when I'm on a spot adjacent to a village, or only if I am ON a village?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Lucato
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to be in the village.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that would be a great new action card idea though.. interact from a distance , bit like the new scout ally that lets you explore new tiles from a distance ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Milarky wrote:
that would be a great new action card idea though.. interact from a distance , bit like the new scout ally that lets you explore new tiles from a distance ..

yeah, that would be cool. But how would you explain it thematically? Except with like "space warping"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Silverthorn
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anduin wrote:
Milarky wrote:

yeah, that would be cool. But how would you explain it thematically? Except with like "space warping"

I'd call it Messenger or Courier or something like that, as if you sent someone to town for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kaellinn18 wrote:
Anduin wrote:
Milarky wrote:

I'd call it Messenger or Courier or something like that, as if you sent someone to town for you.

hmm... hard to explain other interactions then, like "healing"... Okay, the courier can buy medicine, but really treating wounds would be hard.
Or "recruiting"... How can the courier profit from your reputation bonus?
And things like burning down a monastery or "learning" a spell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Kamber
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anduin wrote:
kaellinn18 wrote:
Anduin wrote:
Milarky wrote:

hmm... hard to explain other interactions then, like "healing"... Okay, the courier can buy medicine, but really treating wounds would be hard.

Burning down a monastery is not an interaction. Everything else can be explained by having someone travel to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jersey
United States
Rives Junction
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dulkal wrote:
Anduin wrote:
kaellinn18 wrote:
Anduin wrote:
Milarky wrote:

Burning down a monastery is not an interaction. Everything else can be explained by having someone travel to you.

Neat idea and I agree with a limited "range" a scout or courier handle the interactions in your name at a village.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.