♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mbmbmbmbmb
The dorm-sized refrigerator we have in our workspace went out this weekend. There was a big bag of ice in the freezer compartment. Most of it is still in there, in ice form, but a good bit of it melted and leaked out onto the floor. It's not a carpeted floor, so that's good, but I had some frozen meals in there that didn't survive the weekend. I guess it's a good thing we got them on sale.

Then, moments ago, I heard a phone buzzing. I didn't think it was mine, but then I realized that it was continuing to ring and no one else was answering their phone. So I checked my shirt pocket and found no phone. I was searching my desk for it (I have a lot of paper piles around me, and stuff gets covered up all the time), before I realized that I was holding my phone in my hand, texting my wife.

Granted, if this is as bad as it gets all day, then I have little to complain about, but it was just an indication that it is, in fact, Monday. I'll document any other foibles as they arise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
I can read you mind
badge
I am the eye in the sky, looking at you. I can read you mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools. i can cheat you blind. And I don't need to see anymore to know that....
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A Hike!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week I did the thing where I was looking for my glasses only to discover that I was wearing them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to the Gum Tree 10k in May 2011, it's a 10 kilometer run. I got there about 50 minutes early so I sat in the car cuz it was kind of chili and I was dressed to run.

About 15 minutes before race time I started getting ready, and then began frantically searching for my iPod Nano. I can't do this race without my iPod. Where could it be. Turning over the car, glove box, everywhere.

About 2 minutes before the start, I had given up and went to line up at the start. I ran without music.

I got home after the race and took off my shirt, where I found I had clipped the thing to my collar behind my neck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After work I got off the bus at the park-and-ride only to discover my car was missing. Apparently I had driven to work that day. The park-and-ride is five miles from home.

I did this twice in the same month.

I think both times were Mondays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
early-onset alzheimer's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.