Popular Tags: [View All]
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The next New York tournament will be held on February 16. As always, we will be hosted and sponsored by The Compleat Strategist- remember, the best way to play Netrunner is with seven Core Sets, come and get them at The Compleat Strategist!

When: Saturday, February 16th. Registration at 10am-10:30am.

Where: The Compleat Strategist, 11 East 33rd Street (between Madison and Fifth Avenue).

Entry fee: The entry fee is $5 and will be used to cover the prizes.

Please RSVP via Meetup, email (el.ad.david.amir@gmail.com) or call me (347-994-9332) or The Compleat Strategist. You are not required to RSVP in order to play; it would just make our lives easier as far as organization is concerned.

Prizes

FIRST place: 1) A custom set of four BIG APPLE ACTION TOKENS. These limited edition tokens are made by byronczimmer and will ONLY be awarded to winners of New York tournaments. 2) A voucher for "A Study in Static", the fourth Netrunner Data Pack.

SECOND place: A voucher for "A Study in Static".

(Vouchers redeemable at The Compleat Strategist when Data Pack is released.)

Format

All available Data Packs are allowed. This means that you can use up to three copies of each card from the Core Set, "What Lies Ahead", "Trace Amount" or "Cyber Exodus". We will follow Fantasy Flight Games’ Official Tournament Rules. The tournament will be four rounds of Swiss. Each round will be 65 minutes. The Swiss rounds will be followed by a Top 2 Finals.

Chaos Theory will be making her debut and Mythic Ice will roam Cyberspace this February 16!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Simantov
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, do the NY events require sleeved cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jsimantov wrote:

You can play without sleeves. I would not recommend it, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron s
msg tools
IirionClaus wrote:
jsimantov wrote:

You can play without sleeves. I would not recommend it, though.

I just can't be bothered to buy sleeves and sleeve all the cards.

Anyway, do you know if they have Cyber Exodus yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Syphus wrote:

Note that the future regionals event will have mandatory sleeves. Also, don't sleeve ALL the cards, that's crazy, just sleeve your decks That's what I do.

Syphus wrote:

Who are "they"? The tournament will include Cyber Exodus, and our local store (The Compleat Strategist) will have CE available starting today (though I would call them to double check). The official release date is today, so I'm guessing many stores around the US should have the data pack available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron s
msg tools
IirionClaus wrote:
Syphus wrote:

Note that the future regionals event will have mandatory sleeves. Also, don't sleeve ALL the cards, that's crazy, just sleeve your decks That's what I do.

Syphus wrote:

Who are "they"? The tournament will include Cyber Exodus, and our local store (The Compleat Strategist) will have CE available starting today (though I would call them to double check). The official release date is today, so I'm guessing many stores around the US should have the data pack available.

Yes, the Compleat Strategist is who I meant when I said "they." I can't really be bothered to walk to any other store that may have it.

I guess I could just sleeve the cards I'm actually using.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeve all my cards... I do use cheapos, and I'm lazy, and I like playing different decks throughout a game session to each their own!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MD Chis
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
I used to use the cheapos... Then they turned yellow. D:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.