Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Jackson
United States
Albertville
Alabama
flag msg tools
Hello,

I did a forum search on this and did not find anything on it.

Can someone post the basic rules pertaining to lava damage?

I painted some tiles to be lava pieces, but I dont know how to calculate damage for crossing lava, and I don't know if there is damage only for liquid lava or for "solid" lava as well.

I would appreciate your answers on how to use lava tiles.

Thank you very much in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to check the forum for the Volcarren Wasteland entry, to see if this has already been discussed.

From my memory:

The liquid molten lava requires a D20 roll as soon as you enter the hex. You automatically die if don't roll a 19+ or 20 (can't remember which).

The solid ash lava requires an undefended attack roll (like falling or leaving an engagement) if you end the round on one of these spaces. Note, this is a full round, not one of the 3 turns during the round. So you can move onto ash on turn 1 or 2 as long as you move off by the end of turn 3 and not risk any damage.

There are currently two units who are immune to the effects of lava, Brunak and the Obsidian Guards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Jackson
United States
Albertville
Alabama
flag msg tools
Thank you for such a quick reply,

I looked around for the Volcarren Wasteland topics and found some information about it in general but not rules on its use.

I appreciate you giving me some basic rules, they will help me (and my daughter) get started with it.

If there are any other rules that apply to these tiles please let me know.

Thanks again,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.