Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
MENTE, MANU ET INSTRUMENTUM
mbmbmbmbmb

Kudos to Mario at Godboma. I placed an order and made an assumption that turned out in the end to be a wrong one. Mario couldn't fulfill the 2nd part of the order and as recompense insisted on shipping my order with free shipping.

I insisted that he did absolutely nothing wrong but he wouldn't have it and insisted on the free shipping. Mario really strives to take care of a customer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Discussing Retailers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Newton
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:

Kudos to Mario at Godboma. I placed an order and made an assumption that turned out in the end to be a wrong one. Mario couldn't fulfill the 2nd part of the order and as recompense insisted on shipping my order with free shipping.

I insisted that he did absolutely nothing wrong but he wouldn't have it and insisted on the free shipping. Mario really strives to take care of a customer.

Any idea why it's called godboma?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea. But I'll echo the op, I've had very good experiences with Godboma as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wilmheath wrote:
isaacc wrote:

I think the owner is named GODBOt, MArio or something like that. Sorry, I'm at work and can't confirm his last name (darn firewall!)

I've never dealt with him personally but many of my gaming buddies have and he's a really good guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently placed an order and had quick responses to my emails and fast shipping to the US
First time I've ever placed an international order but he had some items I couldn't track down in the US
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Farthing
United States
Auburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wilmheath wrote:

Isn't that what the president calls himself?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario G.
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you very much guys for all these compliments. We do try to walk the extra mile for our customers and we are pleased to see that people appreciate it.

The name Godboma comes from my last and first name. This is the nickname I always used on the Internet so it made sense to use it when I decided to start an online business.

Note that the full company name is Jeux et Varietes Godboma. This is a French name that could be translated to Godboma Games and Things. But both names (Jeux et Varietes Godboma and Godboma) are registered to the company.

Mario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.