Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Folkert
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Idol of the Abomination and Dutch Courage in play. I pay to turn the Idol into a unit, commit it to a story, and it takes a wound, but doesn't die because of Dutch Courage. When the story phase is over, it is no longer a unit (and so no longer has Toughness +1), but has a wound token on it. Is it destroyed? The rules don't say anything about support cards and wounds, so I would assume it survives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're correct. Only characters can take wounds (and be destroyed by wounds). As soon as it turns into a support card again, the wound is effectively inconsequential.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no defined effects for having a wound token on a support card, only characters can be killed by wounds.

However, I also found nothing to indicate that the wound token would be removed either. So, if he was turned into a character again the original wound would still be there and if he took another he could be destroyed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dboeren wrote:
However, I also found nothing to indicate that the wound token would be removed either. So, if he was turned into a character again the original wound would still be there and if he took another he could be destroyed.
That would be my take, as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.