Hide
4 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » General

Subject: Odd question about Johnny's jacket rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Nomad
msg tools
Does anyone know what the letters "SK" stand for on Johnny's jacket? Not sure if this was ever referenced before.

Once I get my hobby studio up and running again (I'm in the process of selling my house and moving), I want to get right back to working on my 3D version of the LNOE game boards. If there was some known significance to the "SK" I would like to tie it into my build of the highschool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Krafty
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to go out on a limb here. Since Flying Frog is located in Kirkland Washington, the "SK" looks like the same "SK" used by South Kitsap High School on their letterman's jackets. South Kitsap is a high school located in the Puget Sound area. I graduated from there in '89 and always double take when I look at the pictures used in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Nomad
msg tools
Thanks for the quick response, I really appreciate the effort. Definitely something to consider, however I went to their site and their football team's colors are maroon and white, while Johnny's jacket is blue and yellow.

If anyone else has a reasonable opinion, please feel free to post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
sgiove wrote:
Thanks for the quick response, I really appreciate the effort. Definitely something to consider, however I went to their site and their football team's colors are maroon and white, while Johnny's jacket is blue and yellow.

If anyone else has a reasonable opinion, please feel free to post.

Flying Frog may be making a nod to a high school from their town without wanting to go all out and say that it is in fact that school...hence the minor change of color? Woodinvale is a fictional town in an unspecified place, after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.