Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joaquin Oliveira
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just got this great game 2 days ago and I am already addicted to it , I was wondering if enough people would be interested in starting a Play by forum/email league , I don't have anyone around my area to play this game with me and I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in playing by forum , email or anyway that would be fun for both players , thanks in advance for any suggestions and replies !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
mbmbmbmbmb
JOliveira wrote:
I just got this great game 2 days ago and I am already addicted to it , I was wondering if enough people would be interested in starting a Play by forum/email league , I don't have anyone around my area to play this game with me and I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in playing by forum , email or anyway that would be fun for both players , thanks in advance for any suggestions and replies !!!

One option is Vassal:
http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Moduleizza_Box_Football

EDIT: You might have to quote and copy that url, or just type in a : and P instead of the emoticon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Otherworldly Gamer
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are solo rules here: http://pizzaboxfootball.com/freedownloads/

The game plays great solo so you really don't need another player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Woodward
United States
Bowling Green
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you check the play by forum link you'll find that this was tried. I was in it, but interest died after a few games. It takes a very long time to complete a game, and probably isn't the greatest for forum play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquin Oliveira
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What about using Vassal ?? It would be great to have a lil tournament using the teams created by fans on the file section .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Woodward
United States
Bowling Green
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an interesting idea. I'm not sure how the logisitics would work, but I would participate if it fit with my schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cross
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could be interested in looking into that solution as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josep Casanovas
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
I am very interested in to join a League, I think the best option is using Vassal and the Pizza Box Football module.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquin Oliveira
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm sorry about leaving this topic so long ago but I want to know if a Vassal league would be something that stil interests you guys , please feel free to post ideas !!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.