Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Garber
Canada
Vauxhall
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All! I am driving up from Vauxhall, AB to Saskatoon(well Hepburn to me more precise) and will be in the area from Feb 8-10th. If anyone is interested in proposing a trade for any of the above let me know! Also, if you are not in Saskatoon but your town is along the way that can probably work to arrange a trade as well! Trajan has only been played once and is in great condition! Fresco has been played 4 times and is in pretty good condition(I would say great but I remember one of the cards that shows you what different color mixtures make what got wet, I need to check if it dried well or not). And T & E has been played 6 times and is in greatr condition except for a very small board defect that the game had from when I first purchased that I decided wasn't worth the hassle to do anything about. Anyways, if anyone is interested drop me a GM! There are games that I am willing to trade for that are not on my wishlist so even if you have none of those still drop me a GM and we will see if something can work!

The games I especially want, though, are:

7 Wonders
San Marco
Biblios

Thanks!
Carl

PS- I will post this in the saskgames site as well once I figuire out how to do that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.