Subject: How to get everything on the Kickstarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I am pledged at the Blitzkrieg level, however I'm not clear on many of the add-ons: which ones are just for extras, which ones are something I'm not already getting, etc.

It looks like Blitzkrieg plus $15 for Jetpacker, $20 for M3/Lanskriegers, $10 for Cpl. Cher Ami & Capt. Elsa Frost, and $20 for M7 BOSS/Doom Wheel gets you all playable content?

Here is a listing of all add-on items and what I know about them. I'm hoping the community can help me keep this updated and make any necessary corrections.

1) Faction Dice for $10: already included with Blitzkrieg, but would another set be useful or not?
3) Jetpacker for $15: need to add-on for complete collection
3) MT-1 Ostrich for $20: already in base game, bonus already in Blitzkrieg
4) Baby Girl for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
5) Sturmpanzer for $20: already in base game, bonus already in Blitzkrieg
6) Man in Charge for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
7) 3 M3 Vertical & 3 Lanskriegers for $20: need to add-on for complete collection
8) Extra Tiles (also now cards and terrain?) for $15: anybody know what you would need these for?
9) 4 Extra Cavalry for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
10) 12 Extra Infantry for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
11) 2 Extra Vehicles for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
12) General G. Patson for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
13) General E. Romler for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
14) 4x Allied Mountaineers for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
15) 4x Blight Trench Raiders for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
16) 4x Canine Units for $20: already in Blitzkrieg
17) Terrain Pack for $20: base game has some, Blitzkrieg has the rest
18) Cpl. Cher Ami & Capt. Elsa Frost for $10: need to add-on for complete collection
19) Hard-cover Art Book for $25: Blitzkrieg gets free PDF version only
20) Rosie Riveter & Plug for $15: already in Blitzkrieg
21) 2x M7 BOSS & 2x Doom Wheel for $20: need to add for complete collection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Martin
United States
Fort Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that a 'complete' package weighs in at $240, right now:

Blitzkreig - $150
Jetpacker - $15
Vert Tank and Landkrieger - $20
Cher Ami and Elsa Frost Heroes - $10
Hardcopy Artbook - $25
BOSS and Doom Wheel - $20

The only way to get the BOSS and Doom Wheels is by buying them extra, so you do need them.

The terrain pack, I believe, is redundant. I may be wrong, but my understanding is that it was offered because people kept on saying that they wanted to be able to buy more. I think it is all duplicates of what you already get in the BlitzKrieg pack, and I haven't seen anything official that says it necessary to play any official version of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grim6 wrote:
I believe that a 'complete' package weighs in at $240, right now:

Blitzkreig - $150
Jetpacker - $15
Vert Tank and Landkrieger - $20
Cher Ami and Elsa Frost Heroes - $10
Hardcopy Artbook - $25
BOSS and Doom Wheel - $20

So if you don't need the hardcopy of the art book, then I think we are at $215? Any ideas on how this extra content is going to be sold post-KS?

Grim6 wrote:

The terrain pack, I believe, is redundant. I may be wrong, but my understanding is that it was offered because people kept on saying that they wanted to be able to buy more. I think it is all duplicates of what you already get in the BlitzKrieg pack, and I haven't seen anything official that says it necessary to play any official version of the game.

I'd love to get more info on this one myself. Am I understanding correctly based on recent updates that you get a second pack of tiles, cards, and plastic terrain for the $15 add-on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kirkbauer wrote:

It looks like Blitzkrieg plus $15 for Jetpacker, $20 for M3/Lanskriegers, $10 for Cpl. Cher Ami & Capt. Elsa Frost, and $20 for M7 BOSS/Doom Wheel gets you all playable content?

You've pretty much got it spot on with this unless you want the hardcover artbook in which case it's an extra $25.

kirkbauer wrote:
Am I understanding correctly based on recent updates that you get a second pack of tiles, cards, and plastic terrain for the $15 add-on?

Yep, or at least once the stretch goal is hit.

kirkbauer wrote:

Any ideas on how this extra content is going to be sold post-KS?

The Eastern Front pledge is the retail version of the game. At the moment CMON have said that they are planning to release all the things that have been classed as 'expansion' (mountaineers, canine units, Lanskreiger etc.) in two retail expansions that will contain a mix of Ally and Blight units. The only things that you will not be able to get at retail is the things that have been listed as KS exclusive (Babygirl, Man in Charge, Jetpacker etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kirkbauer wrote:

I'd love to get more info on this one myself. Am I understanding correctly based on recent updates that you get a second pack of tiles, cards, and plastic terrain for the $15 add-on?

Once we hit 335k The $15 tile pack comes with an extra set of mission cards, action cards, and all the plastic terrain pieces unlocked earlier in the campaign. Basically if you purchase this you will essentially have 2 core sets. I know I am getting a tile pack for both larger games with more players and so I have the possibility to have two 1v1 games going at once.

As far as other extras, I know I am getting the Jetpack because its exclusive, but I have not made up my mind on the others (don't care about the book personally). I also beleive they have said that you are going to be getting more units via ks then you would in an expansion pack (ex. the $20 packs have mostly been upgraded to 3 units of each side (instead of 2).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvie Jarriell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a spreadsheet put together by one of the other pledgers that gives a good rundown of what each pledge level costs and what it includes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhEGpFxrmiwFdEp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they saw my post? The latest update really cleared things up.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/rivet-wars...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Martin
United States
Fort Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I asked on the KS forum, and it seems that the terrain pack is just a duplicate of what we already get in the Blitzkrieg level. The Blitzkrieg campaign will not require it, but a lot of people want it because they expect they will want to have more map tiles to accomodate all the minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kirkbauer wrote:
Maybe they saw my post? The latest update really cleared things up.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/rivet-wars...

The stretch goals are missing from the front page now though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.