Belgium
Lillois
flag msg tools
badge
AllYearLong Santa
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I have a couple of questions

1) If invaders atttack's on 6 front and with only units from a siege tower on the 7th front does he get his point immediately? The rules say that units go on the wall only at end of combat (if space available). So they are not "on the wall" when finghting in the siege tower? If they get killed, the attacker should'nt get the victory point for 7 assault?

2) Does the ramp count as a wall section when counting towards the addition point for every wall section when breaching?

3) when deploying from camp (let's say in a small deployement), how many units can move to to ramp? Should I share with a side of is it another way in and so 5 units can move to the ramp (if space available) and 5 on each side?

4) Does anyone has an idea how to balance a 4 player game? Since 2 defenders only bring restriction and no advantage (yes, there is the rapidy token, but that's all). Maybe two hourglass per player each turn instead of one?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnston
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Invaders on a siege tower only move to the wall after melee is resolved and don't count as being on the wall before that.

2) If by ramp you mean rampart, then no it does not count

3) For example, if you were doing a minor dispatch you could move 5 units to EACH rampart, so 5 to one rampart and 5 to the other rampart for a total of 10 from the camp.

4) I havent played a 4 player game yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Mc'Art
Belgium
Lillois
flag msg tools
badge
AllYearLong Santa
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer.

I musn't use the proper english terms ^^

1) ok, I thought so.

2) No, I mean the battery ram maybe? The thing used to smash the door!

3) Again, the question was for the spots where you smash the door

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy P.
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes the barbican (where the battering ram is) is counted as an additional breach if the 3rd gate is broken on a turn when another wall section is breached.

You can dispatch 5 units directly from the camp to the barbican with a minor dispatch or 7 with a major dispatch (or 12 with both). Those units do not come from the foregrounds or ramparts on either side of the board. They come directly from your camp.

Hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Lloyd
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And these 5 or 7 are in addition to the 5 or 7 you can send to each foreground.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Mc'Art
Belgium
Lillois
flag msg tools
badge
AllYearLong Santa
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, that helps!

thanks for the answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.