Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Hill
United Kingdom
Fareham
HAMPSHIRE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just bought Agricola second hand - It came with the Seaspns expansion (a postcard pritty much) a sealed deck with the Pi symbol on - the Pi Deck? and teh following cards can any one help me identify them please -

On the back Ocupation
L on teh far right of each card

Anthropologist
z-man
lay brother
man with a shed
the hider
the game doctor
miscudon

all in english

On the back Ausbildung
L on the far right of each card

verstanzangsmonster
mann mit hutte
der vertecker
kulturforscher

On the back Ausbildung
NL on the far right of each card

gettreidemaher

On the back Kleine Anschaffung
FL on the far right of each card

brakelhuhner

On the back Kleine Anschaffung
asmodee on the far right of each card

asmodaeus

Can I use any of these, what do i do with them???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
ldsdbomber wrote:

The Pi deck is the second set of gamers cards created by the players on the play-agricola.com website, and is a followup to the G deck (the original name of Pi deck was G2x),

A small correction: it was a follow-up to the WM deck, which itself was a follow-up to the G deck.

Surprised Lee doesn't know that, given that his picture is on one of the cards. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hill
United Kingdom
Fareham
HAMPSHIRE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers guys, seems I have the full seasons and pi expansions with a mix of promos. Not interested in half a deck, any chance people would like these in trades / sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Dee
United Kingdom
Lancaster
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in taking the Pi deck and the English L-deck cards off your hands, if you are happy posting them to the UK. I'll PM you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hill
United Kingdom
Fareham
HAMPSHIRE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to clarify I was referring to the possibility of selling / trading the selection of promo cards I received, I will be keeping the PI deck and the Season ‘expansion’ for myself.

If interested in any of the above cards (in order to complete your own promo / Belgium / Netherlands etc deck) feel free to let me know…because I cant read anything but English (which I even struggle with) so those in German (?) are going to go un-used – much prefer some one who can make use of them do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.