Craig Smuda
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I feel like I should send my thanks to Victory Point Games and Decision Games for quick and courteous help with their products, with special thanks to VPG.

I ordered a few VPG games from nws-online.net, and received them shipped directly from VPG. On getting one of them open, Hell's Gate, I found a countersheet that had been a little bit undercut, resulting in a few tears on the counters as they punched out. I e-mailed VPG to let them know, more as a QC courtesy than anything else as the tearing didn't affect the gameplay. To my delight they offered a replacement sheet unrequested and sent it out to me first class the same day- very proactive!

Decision was also very helpful when map was accidentally left out of one of their recent minigames. While this was a direct response to a clear manufacturing error, their service was also courteous and very quick, with me receiving a replacement map two days later.

Particular thanks to Stephanie at VPG and Trishia at Decision, who handled the customer service in these cases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.