Popular Tags: [View All]
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I am playing a 3 player game can I trade 1 card with each player? So 1 card trade to player A and 1 card trade to player B?

Or is it 1 card with only one of the other 2 players? 1 card with player A or B but not both.

We have been playing 1 card with only 1 of the 2 other players and now I'm questioning it and perhaps that is why we got slaughtered all 4 games played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tea or Coffee?
United States
Ellisville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules in front of me, but with well over 20 plays of Castle Panic, we play it as only one trade with only one player.

The expansion takes it to whole new level of pain. Good fun though!

Edit: And now from the rules, page 3, section 3, 'Trade Cards'.
Quote:
Each player may make only one trade on his or her turn.

This is for the 2-5 player game. A 6-player game does allow two trades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay K
United Kingdom
West Malling
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
Nothing to see here. Please move on
badge
It's about time!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I agree with the 1 trade per player per turn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Peacock
msg tools
We played it wrong the first time and made as many trades as we wanted. Ha. Whoops! Then we did it as written--one trade per turn. Boy that makes the game an entirely different level of difficult. I came here to make sure we are reading it right, because I was really hoping it was one trade per player per turn. Now that I really read it, it does say "each player" which would imply one trade per player per turn, but the end of the sentence specifically states "on his or her turn". So it sounds like the player whose turn it is may make one trade, period.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.