Subject: Custom Crime Track Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Playing around with making a new Crime Tracker mat that showcases the beautiful artwork of the men & women in blue. Using the city background from the image gallery along with the headshots of the force, I pieced it together in photoshop. Just need to dig out my actual crime tracer mat for the copy which I'll put in the text below on the yellow police tape.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i like it...if poss, post it and i'll take my copy down to staples and have it mounted on foam board!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbwc wrote:

Playing around with making a new Crime Tracker mat that showcases the beautiful artwork of the men & women in blue. Using the city background from the image gallery along with the headshots of the force, I pieced it together in photoshop. Just need to dig out my actual crime tracer mat for the copy which I'll put in the text below on the yellow police tape.

What do you think?

Yes, and let us know when you post it, so we can give it the thumbs it deserves!!!

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United States
Boca Raton
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My vote for a custom crime track board would be to have several pictures (possibly 5) as the background which depict incrementally worsening levels of crime or increasing levels of anarchy. The left-most picture could show a relatively serene utopia, while the right-most picture could show rioting in the streets. Of course, I don't think that you should be able to win a game by simply arresting a murderer while there is still rioting going on in the streets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks! I added the other copy but I know I'm missing the smaller copy in parenthesis (I was working off a blown up image of the game so I had to guess most of the copy). Still thinking of adding icons of the street punks next to the copy to make it more clear- like anytime you'd reach for the thugs you'd know to check the crime track first to see if it meets any of those qualifications.

Here's a more recent:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.