Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
147 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2R1B PBF#6: The Command Post - Round #2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edna Lindebury
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
"I don't flirt. I just say what I want." -JJ
badge
"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass." -Cordelia
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Players beginning in The Command Post in Round #2:
• JarekWarsaw
• nolemonplease
• ThaPauly
• whirlingdervish
mmazala
mfl134


Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Jarekwarsaw


Room, please elect a leader and choose TWO PEOPLE to transfer from The Command Post to The Bunker. Leader, bold that you have selected and/or your selection in the room thread. Please PM me your selection even if you are not keeping it private and posting it bolded in the thread.

Your deadline to do this is Tuesday, 15:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, post in the the main thread, or PM me!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the story, you two?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am blue. Emme won't say. Red controlled that room due to the tiebreaker rule. Slinky/Clyde/Brian = Red, Brady = Blue. What happened here?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we assume that that last reveal did not go through, considering one of the people didn't get back online in time?

Vote: Caitlin
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
I am blue. Emme won't say. Red controlled that room due to the tiebreaker rule. Slinky/Clyde/Brian = Red, Brady = Blue. What happened here?

Our leader is a gorgon. =)

[Co-reveal request Mike]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
I am blue. Emme won't say. Red controlled that room due to the tiebreaker rule. Slinky/Clyde/Brian = Red, Brady = Blue. What happened here?

Our leader is a gorgon. =)

[Co-reveal request Mike]


Just do a private reveal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Stupid snakes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You can private reveal to me. I'm not sharing any information first.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
Stupid snakes. :(


So, what colors are known?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
You can private reveal to me. I'm not sharing any information first.


How about color?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Next trip: Ireland!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chance: If both people had posted [Co-Reveal], then the co-reveal went through.

Hi guys
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
You can private reveal to me. I'm not sharing any information first.


How about color?

Nope. I'm on a co-reveal only basis at the moment. That's all I did last round, too. It got me stoned. =(
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
Stupid snakes.


So, what colors are known?


Jarek's Blue Gorgon. I'm blue too, if you'd like to co-reveal.

[Offer Co-reveal with Mike]

Edit: One of them did not, Emme. So there's that. Haha.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edna Lindebury
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
"I don't flirt. I just say what I want." -JJ
badge
"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass." -Cordelia
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
Do we assume that that last reveal did not go through, considering one of the people didn't get back online in time?

Vote: Caitlin


I wasn't paying attention, but if both parties agreed to a reveal before the round ended, they should still PM their information to each other. Same would go for being Enforced (aka, you can't pretend to be away from your keyboard to resist being enforced).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an offer, not a response.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ErintheRed wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
Do we assume that that last reveal did not go through, considering one of the people didn't get back online in time?

Vote: Caitlin


I wasn't paying attention, but if both parties agreed to a reveal before the round ended, they should still PM their information to each other. Same would go for being Enforced (aka, you can't pretend to be away from your keyboard to resist being enforced).


I'm pretty sure, based on that, that only one of the two reveals actually occured. But thank you for the mod clarification.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, [whisper Caitlin.]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
I am blue. Emme won't say. Red controlled that room due to the tiebreaker rule. Slinky/Clyde/Brian = Red, Brady = Blue. What happened here?

Did everyone vote?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Next trip: Ireland!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jarek's a Gorgon eh? Then I might as well get my vote in now. Allegedly Blue, but you never know?

[Vote Emme]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Next trip: Ireland!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're all Blue, why are you trying to usurp Jarek? Hmmm?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mmazala wrote:
Jarek's a Gorgon eh? Then I might as well get my vote in now. Allegedly Blue, but you never know?

[Vote Emme]

Then maybe:

[Cancel offer Mike]
[Offer co-reveal Emme]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mmazala wrote:
If you're all Blue, why are you trying to usurp Jarek? Hmmm?

When did we say we were all blue?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Next trip: Ireland!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And why are you trying to vote for someone who is allegedly stoned? Hmmm?

You're all Red liars, is what I suspect.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Next trip: Ireland!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
mmazala wrote:
If you're all Blue, why are you trying to usurp Jarek? Hmmm?

When did we say we were all blue?


Chance says he's Blue, and he's voting for you. Therefore he thinks you are Blue too, or you two are Red together. And considering you are trying to usurp leadership from someone who is allegedly Blue ... well ... Sherlock Holmes is going to go hang up his hat and smoke his pipe.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mmazala wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
mmazala wrote:
If you're all Blue, why are you trying to usurp Jarek? Hmmm?

When did we say we were all blue?


Chance says he's Blue, and he's voting for you. Therefore he thinks you are Blue too, or you two are Red together. And considering you are trying to usurp leadership from someone who is allegedly Blue ... well ... Sherlock Holmes is going to go hang up his hat and smoke his pipe.

Not sure why he's voting for me, because it's not going to get us anywhere as far as usurping goes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.