Legend of the Burning Sands» Forums » General

Subject: How much is this worth? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lancaster
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
To make a long story short i've been sitting on a pair of what appears to be sealed starter decks of LBS "The Awakening" that I've had for a few years now. One says Assassins the other Ebonites. Having a real hard time finding any information on these sets, much less what they might be worth.

I'm planning on throwing these up on ebay in the near future, not sure what to set the price at though. Thanks in advance for any response, hopefully one of you guys here can pick these up from me, dont care to see these in the hands of a reseller.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Gardner
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all, in the interests of full disclosure, I would be interested in them

The starters both contain Fixed item cards that are only available in the starters; Blood of the Caliph for the Assassins, and Bedayah for the Ebonites. They also contain a number of Fixed reprints of Common and Uncommon cards from previous sets.

In addition, they also contain a random assortment of Awakening cards. Off the top of my head, they contain 3 Rares, but don't quote me on that. My rusty memory also thinks there may have been a booster in each starter? As well, there are some cool tokens that can also only be found in these starters.

So, with all that said, I would be surprised if you couldn't sell them for at least $30 each. And, it also wouldn't surprise me if you could get more for them on eBay (though with their fees, it would certainly be preferable to sell them here!).

Sadly, $30 each would put them out of my price range, but if you decide to sell them cheaper than that, I would definitely be keen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.