Popular Tags: [View All]
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: A lavishly illustrated Kasserine Pass scenario to celebrate the 100th anniversary of “Little Wars” created by H.G. Wells.
Bravo Pete, bravo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: A lavishly illustrated Kasserine Pass scenario to celebrate the 100th anniversary of “Little Wars” created by H.G. Wells.
Excellent report Pete! I'm looking forward to your upcoming sessions as well!

Are all the minis from A&A and M'44?
What did you use for cannons?
What all did you employ to build your terrain for this scenario?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
What did you use as your base terrain?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
pete belli wrote:
crsluggo wrote:
What did you use as your base terrain?

Sorry, that information is classified. ninja

My secret agents tell me that it looks suspiciously like a painted garage floor...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Roll low!
badge
You are a paradox to me, a contradiction You're a predicament for me, and a prediction
mbmbmbmbmb
Letting your wife win was a brilliant strategem on your part!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um
badge
Motherless Brooklyn - Jonathon Lethem
mbmbmbmbmb
It's hard for me to comprehend how a session report of this quality can be on the front page for 48 hours and garner only 32 thumbs. You may be underappreciated by the membership at large, Pete, but not by the congnoscenti.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Ames
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very well done session report! I like the way you adapted Wells's rules to WWII combat.

I'm planning on getting some cheap plastic 54mm figures and a couple of inexpensive wooden firing cannon from these guys: http://www.regimental-colours.com/

I'm waiting until spring so I can play with my son outside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.