Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
mbmbmbmbmb
If I was more enterprising, I'd attempt writing the following app for iOS:

-scorecard that kept track of mana, channeling, damage and health
-would support 1 or 2 players (maybe more)
-channeling phase button that auto increments all players mana pool
-undo previous action (for times when you make mistakes)
-time stamped the last update you did on the scorecard (can't remember how many times I've asked myself did I already take off the 5 mana for this spell? ... Maybe a complete transaction log for that game would be better)
-an optional helper section that walks you through the phases of a round (and attack) with tips on things to look for in that phase (ex: during spell prep remember to select spells for spawnppints and familiars, etc)
-an optional timer to limit the time spent selecting spells during the preparation phase (just to help move things along)

I just find that inevitably someone bumps the little cubes on the scorecard and you have to guess where they were so this would be a nice little helper app.

Anything else?

I thought of adding support for keeping track for mana for familiars/spawnpoints ... On the fence about that as to whether it would be helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it would be good to be able to track and roll automatically for status effect tokens (like rot and burning)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanden Heuvel
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
mbmbmbmbmb
I considered this. but then it would need to be more than just the mage, which could get unwieldy when supporting multiple creatures.

And my 2c is that I like rolling the dice so I don't want to remove that from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.