Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Long
United States
Titusville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed that Mice and Mystics is in stock at Plaid Hat Games but it would cost over $80 for me to purchase it at the Plaid Hat Games site, do you think it would be best to wait until it is in stock at a lower price at another board game site (only found one that even has a pre-order for it) or just buy it from Plaid Hat Games site before it is sold out? I really want this game but I don't know about paying over $80 for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like it is on the way to distributors. If you don't absolutely need it now (like for a gift), I would definitely get in a pre-order somewhere else to make sure you get a copy. That said, I'm not sure how much you'll really save by waiting. I paid $60 for my copy at Funagain at BGG.Con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By waiting and by combining with other games to reach the "free shipping" level (usually around $100) you can at least maximize your dollar's worth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It should be back in stock real soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
The PHG website comes with the promo cards but other sites do not if you don't care about skipping the promos then id wait

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Long
United States
Titusville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies, I just finally caved and bought it directly from Plaid Hat Games website, looking forward to cheese filled adventures!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.