Popular Tags: [View All]
Darth Mallen
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hypothetically speaking...

If I was working on a potential themed DOA2 expansion (new universe/new characters beyond DOA 1 and 2) and needed some assistance with Access/Excel file development + creative input, would there be someone out there that was willing to devote hours of their free time? I am more of an idea man and despise the tedious, though very important math side of creation. The designer has approved this potential addition. Here is the worst 'sales pitch' ever, a.k.a. all the reasons not to do it: shake

1. There's no compensation.
2. While we would continue the early development process, others would join in later.
3. We will not have the final 'say'. Our ideas could get changed, edited, possibly ruined completely (in our eyes or in reality). The final say would be in the designer's hands.
4. Nothing may ever formally come of it.
5. You may see some material that may not be discussed on BGG or other public forums.

Please PM me if you are both capable and interested--Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.