Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Lum
United States
Castro Valley
California
flag msg tools
OK...

I don't mind having some "celebrity" survivors taking on the zombies, since most players will associate with them. But I would still prefer the bulk of the survivors to be the generic/classic stereotypes.

LNOE had that down perfectly. Plus, the miniatures are pretty close in scale and I've already painted them. I know I'm not alone out there, so what am I missing? C'mon people, how long has Zombicide been out now? What have y'all been doing out there all this time???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jefflum wrote:
OK...

I don't mind having some "celebrity" survivors taking on the zombies, since most players will associate with them. But I would still prefer the bulk of the survivors to be the generic/classic stereotypes.

LNOE had that down perfectly. Plus, the miniatures are pretty close in scale and I've already painted them. I know I'm not alone out there, so what am I missing? C'mon people, how long has Zombicide been out now? What have y'all been doing out there all this time???

I'm pretty sure you're not the first to have considered this.

Not sure I've seen any specifics on character skills, and so on, but I've certainly see talk of using the LNOE minis in Zombicide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why don't you make some? blank templates are available on GG website. I have not seen any comic book style art for LNOE characters or I might make some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.