Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Garr
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Identity:
Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future (Core)

Total Cards: (49)
Agenda (8)
Executive Retreat (Trace Amount #39) x2
Accelerated Beta Test (Core #55) x3
Priority Requisition (Core #106) x3

Asset (9)
PAD Campaign (Core #109) x2
Melange Mining Corp (Core #108) x2
Aggressive Secretary (Core #57) x2
Adonis Campaign (Core #56) x3

ICE (21)
Janus 1.0 (What Lies Ahead #12) x2
Ichi 1.0 (Core #62) x3
Draco (What Lies Ahead #20) x2
Viktor 1.0 (Core #63) x3
Enigma (Core #111) x2
Wall of Static (Core #113) x3
Heimdall 1.0 (Core #61) x2
Tollbooth (Core #90) x2
Ice Wall (Core #103) x2

Operation (11)
Shipment from Mirrormorph (Core #60) x3
Hedge Fund (Core #110) x3
Biotic Labor (Core #59) x2
Trick of Light (Trace Amount #33) x3

Would love feedback. This is an attempt to make a faster moving HB deck. Most ice is low cost and has a lot of end run on it. Use executive retreat smartly to refill your hand the following turn when you need other things in it.Trick of light is great for advancing a 3 point agenda when it only has one click on it and needs 4 more. The cards like draco/ice wall/secretary will provide the advancements for trick of light. You will want to protect your Adonis Campaign lightly then replace it with Pad Campaign or Melange mining corp. Also use biotic labor to possibly get a five point with trick of light in one turn but will be hard to do and expensive at 7 creds. Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stan Adecla
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Draco doesn't use advancement counters. Shadow will do the job for you, but its trace doesn't end the run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep as stated, Draco can't tricks, those aren't advancement tokens, read Draco.

Then you have 3 tricks but 2 biotics. Given HB economy you should maximize in-faction use. If you want 5 fast advance cards rather drop one tricks for a biotic, which would free up 3 influence for you, 3 influence is a lot.

I personally can't stand Viktor. Usually pointless, maybe more useful in a jinteki replicating perfection deck.

I don't like shipment because HB wants one install a turn to maximize the income, but individual play style may vary.

I'd say make more 3 cards rather than have a pile of 2 cards, especially for cards that don't have duplicate purposes like melange and tollbooth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Almeida
msg tools
mbmb
I don't think that HB is the ideal faction to make a fast advance deck, you're spending too much influence on acceleration cards. If you want speed, go for Biotic Labors and Mirrormorph, but using Trick of Light and Kaguya in HB is a waste.

I also find too risky to run five 3-points agendas. Mandatory Upgrades is that good, you should use it. Ash 2X3ZB9CY/Red Herrings can help you to keep it save until you score it, and SanSans Grid can make it faster.

Your assets seems fine, but I'd run a single PAD campaign and 3 Aggressive Secretaries.

Well, your ICEs...
- First, I'd run more ICEs, as you're using Accelerated Beta Test without Precognition. I'd use around 23~24 ICEs.
- Second, I have no idea why you'd have Draco but 2x Enigmas, 2x Heimdall 1.0's and 2x Ice Walls.
- Third, I'm not sure about Tollbooth either, with Heimdall 1.0 and Janus 1.0, HB seems to have a pretty solid comp of "late game ICEs". You might want to splash a couple of Amazon Industrial Zones to make them faster.
- Finally, I swear to you that Sherlock 1.0 is better than it looks, give it a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.