Popular Tags: [View All]
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Fantastiqa Event Deck (aka the "Fantastic Events Expansion") is now on sale in the BGG Store.

I never play without it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And purchased! Thanks for the heads up Alf.
Any chance of the other promos being available through BGG store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Boromir_and_Kermit wrote:

Hey, thanks! I do hope that the other expansions will show up there -- if Gryphon Games hears some requests from BGGers I bet that might help facilitate that.

And I'm working on new expansions as well...... whistle

And good luck with the new Eagle/Gryphon version of Dawn: Rise of the Occulites! Looks wonderful, and uber-creative!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:
The Fantastiqa Event Deck (aka the "Fantastic Events Expansion") is now on sale in the BGG Store.

I never play without it!

Thank you, thank you! I just ordered this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much Alf!

Great to hear that you are working on more for Fantastiqa. We picked it up a couple of weeks ago and my wife and I have really enjoyed it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:
Boromir_and_Kermit wrote:

Hey, thanks! I do hope that the other expansions will show up there -- if Gryphon Games hears some requests from BGGers I bet that might help facilitate that.

And I'm working on new expansions as well...... whistle

And good luck with the new Eagle/Gryphon version of Dawn: Rise of the Occulites! Looks wonderful, and uber-creative!

Where do we direct BGG store requests for expansions to? The publisher website wants to charge me many gems to ship a deck of cards to Australia.

Just played my first game and was impressed. Nice, different deck builder, with some interesting decisions. A keeper!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:

Where do we direct BGG store requests for expansions to? The publisher website wants to charge me many gems to ship a deck of cards to Australia.

Just played my first game and was impressed. Nice, different deck builder, with some interesting decisions. A keeper!

Hi Doug -- thanks for these kind words about Fantastiqa. I checked with the publisher about expansions, and it looks like the only expansion planned to make it to the BGG Store is this one. Have you checked all the different shipping options at the Gryphon Games website? It's easy to miss the "More Carriers" option. (Then again, I suppose that shipping to Australia will pose its own inherent limitations and expenses.....)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Alf,

The only place I can see them for sale is on the Eagles Games website (eaglegames.net), which wants to charge me $49.25 for shipping to Australia. I couldn't see any purchase options on the Gryphon Games site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
Hi Alf,

The only place I can see them for sale is on the Eagles Games website (eaglegames.net), which wants to charge me $49.25 for shipping to Australia. I couldn't see any purchase options on the Gryphon Games site.

Yikes...that definitely sounds just a wee bit high.

I bet the automatic calculation is assuming that this is a much bigger, much heavier package being sent overseas. I checked with the publisher and they say that your best bet is to contact customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com with these concerns so they can help resolve them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:
dougadamsau wrote:
Hi Alf,

Yikes...that definitely sounds just a wee bit high.

I bet the automatic calculation is assuming that this is a much bigger, much heavier package being sent overseas. I checked with the publisher and they say that your best bet is to contact customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com with these concerns so they can help resolve them.

Cheers Alf - it's on my to do list
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Mann
United States
Spanish Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:

I never play without it! :D[/b]

I'd be curious to know...as the designer, is there anything else you never play without? Or are there any of the designer variants you personally always play?

What is your base rule set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
logan_mann wrote:
alfseegert wrote:

I never play without it! [/b]

I'd be curious to know...as the designer, is there anything else you never play without? Or are there any of the designer variants you personally always play?

What is your base rule set?

I always play with the Fantastic Events Expansion, minus the Market Day cards (we're not into trading so much), and minus one of each of the Wayward Beast, Unruly Artifact, and Misplaced Quest cards. I really like what the Fairy Ring cards do to the economy and movement of Adventurers in the game. I like to play the Treasure Hunt and the Special Delivery expansion every once in a while (never both at the same time). I used to frequently play using the Espresso Dragons variant but I've found a better way to bring strong coffee -- and a bunch of other fun things -- into the game with a few exciting new prototype expansions that aren't available yet, but which I hope will be... Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.