United States
Athens
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Code PLAYCARDJAN good through Feb 19.

$8.99 for 54 card design front & back. Code should also work on other decks (email I got listed Mini Cards at $4.99, but I think that was for regular suited playing cards).

Pick a deck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezra Nicholson
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coupon/Gift Certificate Code
Thanks!

$4.99/each for Mini Playing Cards

$5.99/each for Single Design
Playing Cards
Playing Cards (Round)
Playing Cards (Heart)

$6.99/each for 54 Designs
Playing Cards
Playing Cards (Round)
Playing Cards (Heart)

$8.99/each for Multi-purpose Cards (Rectangle)
Multi-purpose Cards
Multi-purpose Cards (Round)
Multi-purpose Cards (Heart)

Free Shipping & No Limit Quantity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Reaves
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thanks for this. I just ordered Death Mesa for $6.99.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShoeLaser wrote:
Wow, thanks for this. I just ordered Death Mesa for $6.99.

I didn't even know Death Mesa existed until 5 minutes ago, but now it's on it's way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Reaves
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Death Mesa on Artscow: http://www.artscow.com/gallery/playing-cards/bang-death-mesa...

Edit: Formatting trouble

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Lambert
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artscow Card Sets - Direct Links
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShoeLaser wrote:
Death Mesa on Artscow: http://www.artscow.com/gallery/playing-cards/bang-death-mesa...

Edit: Formatting trouble

as anyone seen a copy of this Artscow Death Mesa deck printed? The link posted here and the one I followed both seem to show black lines on the right side of the card. I'm afraid it will show on the final product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Reaves
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen a printed copy, but I believe it's part of a shadow effect Artscow uses. I've seen it on other cards: http://www.artscow.com/share/12-Realms-g89cmjspx91g?Ref=8477...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Stewart
United States
Owego
NY
flag msg tools
designer
www.drunkassgames.com
badge
!!!NERD ALERT!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
AWESOME!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
FYI - PrinterStudio is going to be rolling out new functionality this spring that allows project sharing so all those games lists with Artscow links on here can also have PrinterStudio links. Those of you who have ordered from PrinterStudio know about their awesome quality. Here is a comparison. (They also now have a bunch of different card sizes that works for many games.)

Also, I've been pestering PrinterStudio about a custom card playing sale. To my knowledge, they last had a "50% off and free shipping" sale on custom cards in November 2011. They're forwarding these sale requests on to the marketing team so I would recommend people send them this sale request - the more people ask, the sooner they will do it. Their contact form is http://www.printerstudio.com/contact.aspx

Sorry if off topic, just wanted to throw that out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rasslor wrote:

$8.99 for 54 card design front & back. Code should also work on other decks (email I got listed Mini Cards at $4.99, but I think that was for regular suited playing cards).

Pick a deck

Real free shipping? or free shipping where they add extra fees on. I tried ordering from them the last time they had free shippping and it was free shipping plus 5 dollars or so per deck, plus printing cost...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im pretty sure its always free shipping for one deck around $9 then a discounted rate for every deck after the first. I dont see how a discount is a hidden fee though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Turkiewicz
Germany
Losheim am See
Saarland
flag msg tools
badge
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
runescience wrote:
rasslor wrote:

Pick a deck

Real free shipping? or free shipping where they add extra fees on. I tried ordering from them the last time they had free shippping and it was free shipping plus 5 dollars or so per deck, plus printing cost...

I ordered multiple times from artscow with various coupon codes and never had any fees. I only can recommend artscow, I might pick up a werewolf game this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Ambroso
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
Said this in the other thread and I'll say it here...this is only really good if you want to get a single deck. Any more than that, go with Printerstudio. For almost the same price as two decks at this discount, you can get 4 decks of 54 cards (234 total printing, not 54x4). It's even cheaper if you use the $5 off coupon for signing up to their newsletter. The only downside at all is that you have to download, and then upload, any cards you want. If you're ok with doing the legwork, it's worth the cost. Even better is if you get over $30, it's free shipping. Quality is as good as Artscow if not better. I put in $35 and received 8 54-card custom decks from PS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Ibsen
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Styro wrote:

Are there any more recent lists than this? The last post are from 2009

EDIT- Whoops! Looks like they are alphabetical.... will have to trawl through

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Ortiz
United States
Clifton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wandererwillow wrote:
Said this in the other thread and I'll say it here...this is only really good if you want to get a single deck. Any more than that, go with Printerstudio. For almost the same price as two decks at this discount, you can get 4 decks of 54 cards (234 total printing, not 54x4). It's even cheaper if you use the $5 off coupon for signing up to their newsletter. The only downside at all is that you have to download, and then upload, any cards you want. If you're ok with doing the legwork, it's worth the cost. Even better is if you get over $30, it's free shipping. Quality is as good as Artscow if not better. I put in $35 and received 8 54-card custom decks from PS.

PS always gives me an issue when resizing & placing my images because they are not at 300dpi. I've printed lots of decks on Artscow with these images, and while they have their issues, the final image quality that comes out isn't one of them. If I wanted to spend the time to go through a 100 images and redo them I'm sure PS would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Lietz
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
chim007azo wrote:
If I wanted to spend the time to go through a 100 images and redo them I'm sure PS would be great.

What is it that you would need to do? The imagemagick "convert" tools can do many bulk operations. I used it to pad out borders very quickly once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Ortiz
United States
Clifton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mikelietz wrote:
chim007azo wrote:
If I wanted to spend the time to go through a 100 images and redo them I'm sure PS would be great.

What is it that you would need to do? The imagemagick "convert" tools can do many bulk operations. I used it to pad out borders very quickly once.

I'm still learning how to use GIMP. Looks interesting though, maybe one day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Lietz
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I fact I just used it recently to crop my 822x1122 cards down to 750x1050 to print out. Took one command to do, very easy.

As for the GIMP, well, I love free software but whenever possible I prefer to use Inkscape instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mikelietz wrote:
I fact I just used it recently to crop my 822x1122 cards down to 750x1050 to print out. Took one command to do, very easy.

As for the GIMP, well, I love free software but whenever possible I prefer to use Inkscape instead.

As someone who just doesn't have the patience to translate photoshop into something they can use, GIMP has been an amazing tool for board game pimping and general editing. Maybe I'll check out Inkscape too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RhodesN7 wrote:
As someone who just doesn't have the patience to translate photoshop into something they can use, GIMP has been an amazing tool for board game pimping and general editing. Maybe I'll check out Inkscape too.

As someone who speaks fluent Photoshop I found GIMP to be painful to use. Like trying to speak English without being allowed to use the 100 most common words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
RhodesN7 wrote:

As someone who speaks fluent Photoshop I found GIMP to be painful to use. Like trying to speak English without being allowed to use the 100 most common words.

Would you call yourself a graphic designer? I'm sure GIMP is something along the lines of un-inventing the wheel, in terms of graphic design. I don't have any delusions about how simplistic GIMP is. For me, simpler is better, because my projects often don't require 99% of what Photoshop offers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RhodesN7 wrote:
Would you call yourself a graphic designer? I'm sure GIMP is something along the lines of un-inventing the wheel, in terms of graphic design. I don't have any delusions about how simplistic GIMP is. For me, simpler is better, because my projects often don't require 99% of what Photoshop offers.

I wouldn't really call myself a graphic designer... although part of my job is designing a catalog and website, both of which require a good bit of graphic design.

Let's put it this way, I probably couldn't get a graphic design job with my work history/resume, but I'm doing a lot of what a graphic designer would do.

The biggest problem with GIMP is that there were things I knew I wanted to do... and I knew how I would do it in Photoshop, but I couldn't figure out how to do it in GIMP or even if it was possible to do it in GIMP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vedran Holubek
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bumped into this for the first time, is the shipping free worldwide?
What games did you guys get? Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.