Popular Tags: [View All]
W*m L**naerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed a few times already that the subscription-button brings me to the correct place (the G4GG-geeklist) but not to the correct comment/item (it just stays on top of the page). The last time it was with this link:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/152501/item/2484801?commen...

Is het me (a faulty plugin or sth) or do others have this too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Iced One wrote:
I've noticed a few times already that the subscription-button brings me to the correct place (the G4GG-geeklist) but not to the correct comment/item (it just stays on top of the page). The last time it was with this link:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/152501/item/2484801?commen...

Works for me. At least at the moment.

I sometimes had this problem with very large geeklist pages. I assume the page didn't load fully, and the browser never came to the point where he would do the scrolling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W*m L**naerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears it's only with the G4GG-geeklists, but when I click my own link it still doesn't work although the list has fully loaded...
Thanks for the reply though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fee
United States
Corning
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No fair! They're using brains against us! We removed our brains to make room for guns and explosives!
mbmbmbmbmb
It can also happen if the comment in the link is a hidden one (one you would need to click "show X more comments").

But your link works for me. I'm using Firefox 18.0.1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.