Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Juhl
Denmark
Ørbæk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know its problaly a little soon, but i´m dying to get some specific info about this expansion.

Kristian, what are you allowed to share??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mjuhl wrote:
I know its problaly a little soon, but i´m dying to get some specific info about this expansion.

From the KS website:

Update #10 - Second expansion - The second expansion will include modules 5 and 6, plus a few other rooms/tiles to add to previous modules.

From BoardGameGeek News:
New Game Round-up: Queen Games at Nürnberg 2013 and Beyond 01/28/2013

-----—Escape: Quests, the second expansion for Escape: The Curse of the Temple, bearing an August 2013 release date and featuring two new modules – Quest Chambers and Special Chambers – that can be used on their own or mixed-and-matched with other modules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
August '13...only 14 months late (for some of us.) If I ever express the urge to back a Queen game on Kickstarter again, please slap me until I relent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CABRISC wrote:
August '13...only 14 months late (for some of us.) If I ever express the urge to back a Queen game on Kickstarter again, please slap me until I relent.

Kickstarters would hopefully get it before August. And it was expected last September at the earliest so defintely not 13-14 months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
CABRISC wrote:

Kickstarters would hopefully get it before August. And it was expected last September at the earliest so defintely not 13-14 months.

Ah yes, you're correct. September it was. 11 months late, then
We'll see how it goes.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Amundsen Østby
Norway
Langhus
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mjuhl wrote:

I don't know what I'm allowed to say meeple But you might get some clues out of the Designer's diary (scroll down).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lookign frward to seeing/reading more on the Ghost... but I do hope this expansion won't cost quite as much as the first - a little too much, IMHO...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prime Time
United States
New Plymouth
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also dying to get more information about this expansion. I read the designer's diary, but I sure didn't get any clues out of it. We have played this game 50 times now (or so) and we are still enjoying it (the expansion increased the difficulty which is good). Looking forward to hearing more about quests and then being able to get it (is it still planned for August)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the clue suggested in the Designer's Diary is the "Task tiles" from an early prototype version. It sounds like instead of just placing gems, you'll have other tasks you have to complete before you can escape. I presume something like "Get everyone together in this room", or something like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Riessen
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
CABRISC wrote:
lfisher wrote:
CABRISC wrote:

Ah yes, you're correct. September it was. 11 months late, then
We'll see how it goes.....

Oh yes, only 11 months late, well then, how foolish of you to complain! And really, an extra year...sorry 11 months...for such a simple product? I like Queen Games, but they can use their traditional publishing and distribution routes thank you very much, and stay out of Kickstarter. Most people using Kickstarter are truly starting from scratch--they don't have years and years of experience with foreign game manufacturers. They don't have years of experience dealing with language barriers, material shortages, shipping delays. And they certainly don't have an established distribution network to get the games to the public. What they do have, therefore, is an excuse, the one thing Queen Games does not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Carvalho
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
I dwell in possibility
badge
Forever is composed of nows
mbmb
any site have this up for pre-order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
crazedyeti wrote:
any site have this up for pre-order?

http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?cPath=1032&pro...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.