Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why was this a seperate promo item, and not part of the base game? I assume the game can be played without it...so why would I need this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's a separate promo. If you're happy with the way e game is, you don't need it. Those that enjoy it generally like having more control over the turn order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those of us who doesn't like it, find that player order is still chaotic, and that what little additional control you are getting is not worth an entire action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
Those of us who doesn't like it, find that player order is still chaotic, and that little additional control you are getting is not worth an entire action.

Could well be...I have it but have never played with it But I know I have read posts where players preferred having more control over start player...I would think there would be times where it would be worth an action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.