Hide
9 Posts

A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: town elder to evil elder effects rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thanatos The cursed one
msg tools
I dont know why but suddenly i became confused with what happens when a town elder becomes an evil elder...does the shadow track moves 2 steps closer to darkness as if he dies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feffe Aldritch
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No Sir, the shadowtrack only moves when the Elder dies. I think the shadow track moves 2 steps also when you kill an evil Elder in a showdown for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanatos The cursed one
msg tools
Ok, so if u kill an evil elder, does it moves too? is this so?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An Evil Elder is not a Town Elder anymore. So, you don't move the Shadow Track when an evil elder dies. You DO move it when a Town Elder dies, including during the showdown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shameless wrote:
And get this: if a town elder dies, and then it turns out they were evil after all, it means they faked their own death. So when they "die", the shadow track moves, but when they reappear as a villain's accomplice, it doesn't reverse the effect.

Just wanted to say I love your avatar! Those were the good old D&D days
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanatos The cursed one
msg tools
Ok, but whatabout a town elder who has his secret revealed and it turns out he is evil, He hasnt died as a town elder, does the track moves in this case?

Also, if a town elder is killed by the villain in cop game and he was evil joining the villain immediately, does the track moves in this case too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McGuire
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rpinasco wrote:
Ok, but whatabout a town elder who has his secret revealed and it turns out he is evil, He hasnt died as a town elder, does the track moves in this case?

No.

rpinasco wrote:

Also, if a town elder is killed by the villain in cop game and he was evil joining the villain immediately, does the track moves in this case too?

Yes. That's the idea of faking his own death, as above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanatos The cursed one
msg tools
Ok! thanks! all clear now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.