Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Legends of Andor - $33.95 FSSS (3 copies left)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1616615877/ref=ox_sc_sfl_ti...

atleast I think that might be hot...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon C.
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Legends of Andor $33.95 Brand New Free Shipping (Only 3 copies left)
Best price I could find anyway, considering shipping is free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard

Frisco
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Legends of Andor $33.95 Brand New Free Shipping (Only 3 copies left)
Hey, thanks for the post. I almost jumped on the deal but then realized Cool Stuff Inc has this normally for 32.49.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/165435
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
Pumpkinhead76 wrote:
Hey, thanks for the post. I almost jumped on the deal but then realized Cool Stuff Inc has this normally for 32.49.

unless you buy 100$ worth of games at CSI, it's going to cost you at least $14 in shipping as well. The amazon deal is free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon C.
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pumpkinhead76 wrote:

Plus shipping, unless you're buying another $68.00, but really if you're not buying another 68.00 you're doing it wrong...

Edit: ninja also only 2 copies left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
It's $1.46 more than CSI. (not counting CSI reward discount)
2xninja

But if you only want it, then you can get free shipping. If you live in NY or another state that where Amazon where charge sales tax, but CSI won't, then you need to add another $2-$3.

I glanced at the game once before but didn't check any reviews. Since you posted this, I'm more interested and will actually learn more about it so I'm grateful that you posted this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
Schwartzkopf wrote:
Pumpkinhead76 wrote:

unless you buy 100$ worth of games at CSI, it's going to cost you at least $14 in shipping as well. The amazon deal is free shipping.

Eventually I'll buy >$100 of games. It just means that it'll have to sit in the queue for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
I tried ordering something from CSI once, They said they don't ship to Hawaii... *shrug*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Go_Petunias wrote:
I tried ordering something from CSI once, They said they don't ship to Hawaii... *shrug*

That's probably the *only* downside to living in Hawaii, I'm sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go_Petunias wrote:
Legends of Andor - $33.95 FSSS (3 copies left)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1616615877/ref=ox_sc_sfl_ti...

atleast I think that might be hot...

thanks!!!

snaaaaaagged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan W
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Girlfriend is probably going to kill me, but I couldn't help myself...

Got one, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KillahGorillah wrote:
Girlfriend is probably going to kill me, but I couldn't help myself...

Got one, thanks!

Haha same...

back up to $42 on Amazon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Offer no longer valid

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aksosa wrote:
Go_Petunias wrote:

That's probably the *only* downside to living in Hawaii, I'm sure.

You'd think.

What you're not considering is:

- Relentless F@#*!n Mosquitoes
- Constant battle with mold and mildew
- Hyper-inflated cost of living
- Electricity bill of well over $300 per month for even a small apt.
- Living someplace where literally 50% of the population at any given time is tourists.
- Produce sucks. (other than pineapple, avos, and coconuts pretty much everything is shipped in by slow boat)
- Many of the most beautiful places where locals choose to live still don't have DSL/Cable. Imagine today's internet… on dial-up. Painful.

Lived on Maui for 7 years and loved it. May yet go back. (all my stuff is still in storage there)

That said, the shipping issue may seem minor, but it's something that comes up almost daily if you have any interest whatsoever in things that are either not tourist trade driven or available at Walmart/Kmart.

Also there's a real lack of decent affordable restaurants since 95% of places are either fast food or overpriced fine dining with every little in between.

Obviously the natural beauty off-sets all this. It truly is a wonderful place, but residing there permanently absolutely means a great many sacrifices few are willing to make. Trust me, if it were otherwise, everyone would live there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.