Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to see videos about DotZ... It is such an awsome game, that it deserves videos about it.

How come there's none? Some tutorial videos would be of great help.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Since we've started making videos in-house at VICTORY POINT GAMES, we have been intending to make some Zeds videos, but are being held off by the imminent release of the game's second edition.

After all, there's no point in doing a video on the previous edition when the new one is so close to ready.

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gaddie
United States
South Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Emrich wrote:
Since we've started making videos in-house at VICTORY POINT GAMES, we have been intending to make some Zeds videos, but are being held off by the imminent release of the game's second edition.

After all, there's no point in doing a video on the previous edition when the new one is so close to ready.

Alan Emrich

How close is close? I've been dying to get my hands on this game. I'm holding off for the second edition.

EDIT: Found the answer in the 6 January update. Good things come to those who wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Emrich wrote:

Alan Emrich

AWSOME!!! I'm looking forward to it, then.

will there be many rules changes? I love the new tokens and art, but what about the rules? will they change much, in second ed.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Michele!
There are no "new" rules if you're playing the Standard Scenario (which is the original traditional version of the game). There is also a Tutorial Scenario that has some special rules to make it easier for a total noobie to get started and then the Advanced Scenarios (of three different lengths) that have a ton of new rules and units to use (and a fifth track!).
So it will be a very inclusive package that hopefully will satisfy new and old fans alike.
Thanks!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquin Oliveira
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So when is it coming out the 2nd edition ??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Very soon!
Herm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.