Popular Tags: [View All]
David Jensen
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in hosting a Netrunner Tournament and appreciate your assistance in gathering some feedback.

Android: Netrunner
Standard Tournament Rules (per FFG)
When: Sat Feb 23rd, 2013
Where: TBD - Marietta, GA (285/75)
Time: TBD - Please fill out the form.

Additional information to follow.

Please go to http://offline-gaming.com or visit the form directly:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHRuWHd...Results will be posted on Monday Feb 3 and a determination to officially announce the tournament will be made at that time.

Please share this form with anyone in the region; I'm looking to get at minimum 12 people before going forward with the tournament.

Thank you for your interest!

notyetsuperman
offline-gaming.com
Community and resources for offline gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last one we had in Marietta was at Raven's Nest and 10 people attended. I know several more wanted to but were unable. You should talk to swingjunkie about this as he was the organizer on that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dboeren wrote:
The last one we had in Marietta was at Raven's Nest and 10 people attended. I know several more wanted to but were unable. You should talk to swingjunkie about this as he was the organizer on that one.

I know swingjunkie well and have reached out to him. I'll see him Thursday.

Thank you for filling out the form, I've got a few responses already and think we can pull this off even with such short notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Barnes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also sent him a FACEBOOK message on how to set up a tournament... which apparently he hasn't checked yet. *cough*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
She wore! She wore! She wore a yellow ribbon! She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May, And when I asked her why she wore that ribbon,
badge
She said, "It's for the Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!" Wembley! Wembley! We’re the famous Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!
mbmbmbmbmb
As happy as I am to see a local tourney be announced, tournament announcements should go in this thread to avoid pinging everyone subscribed to Netrunner News.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James 3
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vantageGT wrote:
As happy as I am to see a local tourney be announced, tournament announcements should go in this thread to avoid pinging everyone subscribed to Netrunner News.

man, i so agree with this. i wish there was an "organized play" subforum rather than these things popping up in news. this one is relevant to me...but the 800 other toruney threads arent and make me want to unsubscribe from "NEws"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.