Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear fellow players of the LotR LCG,

I sort my game cards within boxes for each cycle or extension respectively. To quickly look up the right box, I label them with the symbols of the cycles or extensions.

The symbols of the encounter sets are easy to find or scan, but it's not so easy with the cycle and extension symbols.

Meanwhile I have for all such categories (even the ring for the basic game) the symbol in more or less sufficient quality to print them unpixeled in dimensions of about 4x4 cm - with one exception, I am still in search for the symbol of the "Shadows of Mirkwood" cycle (the cobweb).

The only template I found, is the tiny symbol at the bottom of each card of this set. It's too small to reproduce it unblurred in sufficient size. Maybe someone has an appropriate template to upload?

Regards,

Hermjard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't this symbol on the side of the adventure packs for that cycle? I don't have mine in front of me but I thought it was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot some detail: The symbol should be on white background or at least on a background lighter than the border drawings of the symbol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From one of my box scans I pulled this icon:

But if you wanted just the web itself, you could probably just grab some cobweb clipart as a substitute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much! :) Indeed, I meant just the web, and that in black on white, but I am sure, I can rework that to serve my needs! :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.