Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Galen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't for the life of me figure out what the red and black velvet-looking bags are for. I'm assuming they are for the card board chits, but I cannot find any combination that will fit into both bags. What are they for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaaason
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I use the bigger bag for all of the gold and silver pieces and the smaller bag for the little flags. I have all of the other stuff just sitting in the bottom of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Leslie
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ironically, I was only able to fit the flags and cargo in the bigger bag, so I used the smaller bag for the coins.

I agree that they aren't nearly big enough to comfortably fit the pieces. I really have to cram them in each time. It's a shame, since the production values are so high in general.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The PLAY section of official plunder site:
http://www.laughingpan.com/plunder/play.htm
Says:
"After ye punch out the coins, ye can keep them in the red bag. The black bag is for the flags."

The bags are plenty big enough for that purpose. I just leave the cargo at bottom of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.