Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Pham
United States
Whittier
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm actually posting topics like these for a few other dead CCGs.

I'll be first to say that many CCGs out there have great gameplay mechanics, but the CCG aspect will turn off many players from buying into the game.

But I was wondering about the feasability of turning this game into a standalone card game. Something like what Fantasy Flight did with their Vortex game when they released a standalone box game of it called, Maelstrom.

Each faction in the game could have a list of cards for the standard deck for their faction, and all faction decks would be balanced against each other for the best play.

Anyone have interest in this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfredo Estuar
Philippines
Quezon City
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New player..

Any variant that works is good.

It would be cool if you/we could pull it off. But how? No idea. (still mastering basic rules myself). heheh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah I'd love to see some lists like this. I'd like to have this game around for 2-players to play. I haven't been able to figure out how to build decks yet...since I just bought a few starters the other day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.