Subject: My little nephew is Trouble!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robb
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
One of the gifts my nephew (age 7) received for Christmas was the game Trouble.

Our first go at this game was a lot of fun.

After a brief once over of the rules I was able to get a 3 player game going. Well, let's just say that all my years of geekdom did not help me out. Katie (that's the mom) and Nicholas proceeded to trounce me from the start!! yuk

I could not get that pop-o-matic thing to pop-out a six. Whereas Katie and the kid were able to get lots of 6's. Without a 6, you can't even get your piece out of the home base area. Arrgh!

I'll end this report by saying that my two opponents zipped around the board and got all of their pieces home all the while laughing in my face! and I really do mean in my face!!! Whoever taught these two such unsportsmanlike behavior?!? No me!...

Anyway, my mini-review is that Trouble is a great game for young kids that are just learning to count and the pop-o-matic is kinda neat. Good beer-and pretzel game for kids!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, maybe root-beer and pretzel...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.