United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
A buddy of mine is going to Walldorf and Heidelberg next week, and would like to stop by some game stores, Preferably friendly to someone who only speaks English. Can anyone recommend a couple? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
There is a toy store in Darmstadt (about a 30 min drive from Heidelberg) that has a large selection of gamer's games. It looked like it had been picked off pretty well just before christmas but they may have restocked. It's called Faix & Sohne and it's located in the main pedestrian area across from the Saturn electronics store. I don't know how well they speak english or how friendly they are, but you can rent a game for 10% of the purchase price for 3 days. If you like it you can buy it and the 10% will be credited to your bill. Pretty cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Wagner
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There´s an TOYS ´R US directly in Heidelberg
where you can find most of the current Euro Games.

Address:
Czernyring 8 - 12
69115 Heidelberg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Regano Aguirre
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!!

Perhaps you can help me...

I'm looking for stores in germany...I've to drive from Erkheim to Hilden, and Heidelberg is on my way.

Could you please read this post: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/96957 ?

Thank you very much!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.