United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Greetings,

I just rec'd my demo copies today, Friday, Dec. 30, 2005.

On Tuesday, Dec. 27, my aunt, Edna Brown (we all called her 'Sister') died from diabetes complications. Sister was one of the most fun-loving, happy people you might ever meet. She was always good for a joke or a funny story and she loved to play games with us. I know she was looking forward to seeing You Must Be An Idiot! I think she loved the title as much as I did. You see, I was her favorite idiot.

I'd like to dedicate the game to my happy memories of her.

Mary Edna Brown "Sister"
1938-2005

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert .
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Sorry for your loss.

My father died of complications relating to Diabetes on October 6, 2004. It seems like minutes ago, yet it is over a year in the past. He died at what I consider a very young age, 60 years old. He was at his prime in terms of being a success in life in every way, and was stripped from me so quickly and suddenly.

Diabetes is evil, my mother has it, my father did, my grandmother did (and died from complications of). Sadly, i'm already showing signs of early insuline resistance at only 38 years old. I tell myself daily I need to "Work on it", but it is hard.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your loss, and I look forward to hearing more about the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.