Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Lindmark
Sweden
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok, i figured this would be the most appropriate forum for identifying an old game i've been kindof curious about

About ten years ago (+-2 years) i was shopping with my parents in a nearby city. After having visited the major stores we went for one focusing on quantity and not exactly quality. Usually the store in question doesn't have ANYTHING interesting (for kids) but on that day they had some kind of game for sale that caught my attention. Sadly, i forgot the name of it, and it's just recently that i found bgg that i got the idea of asking for the name here.

The game was not a typical boardgame. You bought figures, sortof like HeroClix i guess. At the base of each figure, was a circle of symbols. I think the idea was that you spun the figure like a top or something to determine the roll. If i'm not entirely mistaken the figures were all brightly coloured plastic ones. I seem to remember some barbarian looking character... O_o

Sadly, this is all i remember. If anyone can help me, i'd be happy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mage Knight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Lindmark
Sweden
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I almost thought so too at first when i saw them, but Mage Knight is from y2k. This game is definitely older than that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ahern
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it in Sweden?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Lindmark
Sweden
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes it was in a swedish store. If you need to know specifically it was Rusta in Sundsvall. I think they're closed down now, though.

I honestly can't remember if the game itself was in english or not.

What i do remember was that the figure was sold outside of packaging, or it was sold in a transparent plastic bag of some kind. It was not in any kind of box.

(arrrghh.. grammar, and lack thereof!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.