Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Burkhard
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got Reef Encounter and am liking it a lot. I have played a couple of times with my wife and would like to try a game online with 3 or 4 players at "spielbyweb.com".

If you would like to join me, follow this link:

http://www.spielbyweb.com/games.php

The game is in the "Reef Encounter" section and is called "Third Game". No password is recquired (but you will have to register on the site if you are not a member yet).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in! laugh I also just received the game (finally) though I've played it numerous times already. What a great game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I just joined your game. I have never used spielbyweb for any game so please forgive any transgressions. If my newbieness to the site will be a problem, I will gladly step down.

Zev

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, too late. I'm always in. PM me if there is another. I usually password my games with 'ggb'.

Now that everyone is getting their hands on this, will we see it rise in the ratings?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.