Popular Tags: [View All]
Alberto Rivera
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
So last night at work it was slow so I tried the new Race Day game out. Thank god the Christmas rush is over ( I work for a major package delibery service). I was able to persuade a co-worker to help out. He is a non-gamer but a HUGE NASCAR fan.

So the field was set I had #97 Busch and #16 Biffle and my co-worker had #48 Johnson and #24 Gordon ( his favorite driver)

The first game was a little slow due to lack of understanding of rules, but it was fun. Johnson had the pole followed by both Rousche cars. Things got interesting in turn 3 of the short track due to my dice rolls sucked. I enjoyed the simplicity of the mechanics but at the same time drafting adds an element of complexity. Need less to say race one was won by #48 Johnson.

Luckily it was really slow so we played a second and one again the pole sitter won the race.....stinking #24 Gordon.

My co-worker enjoyed it and asked were he could purchase some, so I had him #24 Gordon and said "I'll get ya next time!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.