GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,527 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

BoardGameCo
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize if this is too many updates so last one for sure!...I'm just trying to get the word out to any interested Canadian Bidders that I hope to be in Toronto this weekend and therefore any shipping costs will be regular Canada to Canada shipping costs (or even local pickup if you are in or close to Toronto). So bid freely!

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/152729/trying-to-make-my-w...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, Alex is scheduled to arrive on Friday the 8th as I understand it, weather etc permitting. I"m already planning to pick up 1960: The Making of a President from him locally that day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardGameCo
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the confirmation and yes, that's the deal. Not sure my availability Saturday and I might be leaving Saturday night...so as of now it's Friday only, although I'm happy to leave games by my fam for pickup whenever is convenient for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.