David Miller
United States
flag msg tools
I purchased a copy of Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster + the biohazard pack off of eBay. I opened it and started removing mold lines and gluing some pieces together and realized it was too much work for me to have fun. So about half of the base game pieces have been assembled. Everything else is in like new condition, and unpunched. The box does have a split corner. It came that way ( kind of a flimsy box).

I cannot guarantee that you will get the future releases as that depends on the eBay seller. They seller said that they would ship the future pieces. If they do show I will ship them to you.

Make me an offer.

What I want: in order of preference.i will trade this straight up for the Reaper Bones or Zombicide Abomination pack.

1I am looking for Reaper Bones Kickstarter. Vampire level

2Zombicide abomination pack minus future releases (unless you would like to include them, but i really don't need them)so just what's out now.

3games on my want list.

Or a combination of above + $$$ via PayPal

Or gift cents to CSI, Amazon, Funagain.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.