GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,755 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Dust Tactics» Forums » Rules

Subject: CAMPAIGNS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cpt. America
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmb
I bought the DUST WARFARE RULE rulebook from Wargame Vault becaues it woudl cost me a lot of money to get it to where i live.....I am looking to do the same (purchase the campaign books) for all the other campaigns (cyclone, seelowe, cerberus, etc)....does anyone know of a website that sells these? too bad wargame vault doesnt have them!cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only Dust Warfare books out besides the Core rulebook are Hades and Zverograd. The ones you mention are only Dust Tactics and can be downloaded for free from FFG. Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cpt. America
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmb
yes, i downloaded all of the rulebooks for those campaigns. I am looking to get the actual campaign scenario books for each of these expansions...well, excep the hades one because that one has the missions within the rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
samruiz123 wrote:
yes, i downloaded all of the rulebooks for those campaigns. I am looking to get the actual campaign scenario books for each of these expansions...well, excep the hades one because that one has the missions within the rule book.

I'm not sure you understand... Warfare and Tactics are two different games and are not compatible with each other. They just share the same miniatures.

There's the warfare rulebook, with the warfare sverograd and warfare hades campaign books. Those are just books and can be downloaded as pdf.

Then there are the Tactics operation *boxes*. They come with many various components such as heroes and terrain tiles as well as expansion rulesets and a campaign of scenarios. On the Tactics official webpage, you can download the rule section of those boxes only (not the scenarios. which would be pointless anyway since the scenarios make use of the content of their respective boxes). You have to buy the box to get the rest.
The operation boxes so far released are cyclone, seelowe, cerberus, sverograd and hades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.