GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,456 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

The Man
msg tools
Now I like using all my ships in a scenario. The Shuttle is cool. Now if I use and lose a normal TIE, I replace it with a rookie, changing the base

But if I used an Advanced, and have all my normal TIES on the board, component limitations been I cannot replace it. FIne, it makes for some interesting tactical choices. But what is a good thematic explanation to them not being replaced. Sorry I lack creativity here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex McKechnie
msg tools
mbmb
Well, you might suppose the that one was the only one available to that wing... after all, they are supposed to be relatively rare in the Imperial Fleet, if I'm not too much mistaken.

Or, in the spirit of the scenario as written, you might just go ahead and recycle it, too, using the lowest pilot skill card. Call it a house rule if it makes you feel better.

--Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cat O\'Mighty
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The advanced is the personal craft of the squadron commander. There are no others in the squadron.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.